Version v7.9.27 (Latest/Stable)
With KeePass Client v7.9.27
September 18th, 2019
These Release Notes detail the differences between this release and the previous version.
- Users are now able to configure Two Factor Authentication method-selection to KeePass for Pleasant Password Server while SSH SSO is enabled.
- Users are now able to perform a search in the Web Client and delete entries from the search results.
- Fixed an issue that prevented deleting recorded sessions while SSH is enabled.
- Fixed an issue where adding a new entry in KeePass client would cause "Copy Password" and Auto type functionality to not function as expected.
- Fixed an issue which was causing an error to be displayed when accessing the Policy screen
- All KeePass users should use this new KeePass client (available from the Client Download tab as usual).
- Earlier versions of KeePass for Pleasant client (before 7.9.23) will show a disabled menu item for "Copy Password". However, it will still be possible to double-click the password field.