Share KeePass Passwords with your Team of multiple users
In order to connect to the Proxy Server, it is necessary to update your browser proxy settings so that web traffic is routed through the Proxy Server.
Traffic routed through the Proxy Server will cause browser errors and warnings when connecting to HTTPS sites. To prevent these errors and allow for normal internet browsing, it is necessary to install the Proxy Server Root Certificate as a Trusted Root Certificate Authority on your computer.
Note for Administrators:
- The Root Certificate used by the SSO Server is NOT the same as the SSL Certificate used by the Password Server.
Installing the SSO Server Root Certificate
Go to the SSO Server tab of the Pleasant Password Server website, and scroll down to the Installing the SSO Root Certificate section. Then:
- Click the SSO Server Root Certificate link, download and open the certificate
- The Issued to / Issued by fields may be specific to your organization and different from those show below
- Click the Install Certificate button
This will open the Certificate Import Wizard
- Click Next (on Certificate Import Wizard : Welcome Page)
- Select Place all certificates in the following store
- Click Browse...
This will open the Select Certificate Store dialog
- Select Trusted Root Certification Authorities
- Click OK (on Select Certificate Store Window)
- Click Next (on Certificate Import Wizard : Certificate Store Page)
- Click Finish (on Certificate Import Wizard : Completion Page)
- You may get a security warning, click Yes
- You should get a confirmation that the import was successful, click OK
- As a final step, close and re-open any web browsers to refresh the browsers' certificate settings
Connecting to the SSO Proxy
Ask your administrator for the Proxy_Address and Proxy_Port. Then:
- In the menu open Internet Options
- Click the Connections tab
- Click the LAN settings button
This will open the Local Area Network (LAN) Settings Window. In the Proxy Server section:
- Check the box that says Use a proxy server for your LAN
- Enter the Proxy_Address into the Address field
- Enter the Proxy_Port into the Port field
- Click OK (LAN Settings Window)
- Click OK (Internet Options Window)