Pleasant Password Server does not provide support for the use of third-party KeePass Plugins. Since we are unable to validate Third Party development and cannot guarantee a secure environment if a plugin is utilized, we would suggest users exercise due caution.
Review Best Practices: Security Laws #1, #4
Although some standard KeePass plugins have been shown to work, some plugins:
- Cannot interact with a centralized database
- Are unable to interpret Pleasant Password Server's Security structure
In these cases the plugins would not be easily adapted for use.
Compatible KeePass Plugins
Please Note: Pleasant Solutions has provided this information as a convenience to you, but does does not officially recommend Third-Party provider solutions. Pleasant Solutions has not audited and does not control or manage these products and cannot confirm the quality or safety of using these listed.
- Favicon Downloader - adds a website logo icon to an entry based on the site URL
- HaveIbeenPwned - checks your passwords against known breaches
- KeePassHIBP - checks your passwords against known breaches
- Password Counter - check for password duplicates, if the password has already been used in another entry
- QualityHighlighter - color highlights entries based on password strength
Tray OTP - you can store a 2FA code and displays 6-digit tokens (use only for un-related servers to not cause your two-factor to become single factor)
If you notice other plugins or functions that are compatible and not listed, or that are needed, please Contact Us!