New Blank Install
See why customers choose Pleasant Password Server with a KeePass client
Sometimes when just starting out, if you have made a mistake in your installation or setup, it's easiest to just start again fresh with a brand new install. Here are those steps...
Start a New Blank Database
- Log into your Server machine with Windows administrator permissions
- Stop Pleasant Password Service
- Locate database file (via your connection string)
- Rename/delete database file
- (Optionally) Remove all traces
- Start Pleasant Password Service
- Open Pleasant Password Server (https://localhost:10001)
- Login with: admin/admin
Another way to get a new blank database is to upgrade your database type to a Relational Database (MS-SQL, PostgreSQL). This is recommended if you plan on having a large number of concurrent users.
After that, what steps should I do next? Read the Next Steps page.