Password Server integrates with Azure and can be installed on Azure as shown with the details below.
Install on Azure
- Install with a Virtual Machine on Azure. There are plans to have a Azure Web App install in the future.
- Once signed into Azure, users will not be required to login again to Password Server. This is the preferred integration with Azure AD.
- Alternatively, Password Server integrates with Azure Active Directory Domain Services.
- Your AD/LDAP controllers can be moved to sit on Azure, with 'Lift and Shift'.
- This means the domain controllers will sit inside Azure (using the above diagram as a frame of reference).
- With an integration using SAML SSO (requires: Enterprise+SSO license), your users can authenticate with Azure MFA to access Password Server. There are plans to integrate directly with Azure MFA in the future.
Have Questions? Contact Us!