Pleasant Password Server
- See our Pricing Page for available editions
- No license key required
- Unlimited time
- 3 Users
- 20 Passwords or Credentials
- Only a few minutes to start using the demo
- No emails or registrations needed
- Uninstalls easily
- Test users can login with Web Client (any operating system) or KeePass (Windows only)
* Not ready for large mission-critical deployments.
* The latest version contains the newest fixes and
functionality. Some of these features have not yet
been tested for large enterprise implementation.
See our wiki page for full upgrade instructions.
- Back up your database
- Make sure the version you are upgrading to was released in your maintenance subscription period.
- If your subscription has expired, contact us for renewal.
- Run the installer.
Please read the easy Server Installation Instructions for the steps to follow immediately after installation, to start using your system.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact us
Server's System Requirements
- Windows Vista, 7 or 8
- Server 2008 or 2012
- Read the wiki page about system requirements
- KeePass Client Source is available here.